- APITA is registered on 01-06-2016 at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Student training activities will be done in the name of “Amaravati Knowledge Center”.
The Main Objectives of APITA are
- Support capacity building initiatives of Information Technology, Electronics and Communications Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Develop and offer courses in IT, Electronics and Communications in collaboration with Industry and Academia.
- Bridge the urban rural divide in producing readily employable graduates.
- Provide conducive environment for learning through value addition programs.
- Promote a culture of Research and Development in IT, Electronics and Communications.
- Facilitate e-governance through oriented programs for state government employees.
- Offer consultancy support in Capacity Building Programs.
- Collaborate with Industry, Educational and Research Institutions for the promotion and development of e-Governance.